High Center Affinity Pricing Program
Elizabethtown College’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) values the importance of family-owned and small businesses in the communities we serve and we want to provide an educational benefit and incentive toward higher education for employees of these organizations. That is why we are pleased to extend Affinity Pricing to all full-time employees of The High Center member organizations. Affinity Pricing provides a 10% tuition discount off the per credit rate for all SCPS undergraduate and graduate degree program offerings.
- Courses at the discounted rate are offered through our accelerated adult degree program. Discounts do not apply to programs outside of the SCPS.
- SCPS programs offer convenience and flexibility for working adults.
- Classes are offered at our locations in: Elizabethtown, Harrisburg, Lancaster, York and online.
- Discount can be used for undergraduate programs or graduate programs.
- To apply to receive the discounted rate, please complete and submit the Affinity Price Program form.
- Employment will be verified on a regular basis.
- All admissions requirements must be completed and you must be accepted into the program.
If you are an employee of an affiliated family business and are interested in applying to the School of Continuing and Professional Studies your first step is to meet with an admissions coordinator. Please contact the coordinator closest to you.
If you have already met with an admissions coordinator and submitted your application, you can proceed to complete and submit the Affinity Price Program form.
NOTE: Students participating in the affinity pricing program and applying for financial aid will have their financial aid package revised to reflect their discounted tuition rate.